1. These are the general terms and conditions of the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION ON PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT MARKETING (IAPNM). These terms and conditions apply to the usage of the website, to IAPNM membership and to purchasing and/or using IAPNM’s products and services.
2. By visiting the IAPNM website, purchasing products, using our services or becoming a member of IAPNM, you agree to accept, be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
3. IAPNM is located at the following address:
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION ON PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT MARKETING – IAPNM
F. CC. Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de León
Campus de Vegazana, s/n
24071 León (Spain)
Telephone: +34 987 29 32 96
4. IAPNM is registered at the Registro Nacional de Asociaciones, Page Nr. 170429
Registration date: 16 April 2003
5. IAPNM reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. IAPNM therefore recommends that you review these terms and conditions from time to time, or before making a transaction.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Spain. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions must be dealt with under the jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
7. IAPNM is devoted to:
– Promote, develop and implement the Public and Non-Profit Marketing as field of study within the Scientific Knowledge and the Marketing discipline.
– Encourage the inter-university coordination of professors and researchers in this field of study.
– Disseminate the scientific and academic achievements of its members.
– Advance the professional career of its members through academic, scientific, cultural, and social actions.
– Establish communication and coordination channels between university professors/researchers and specialists in this field of study.
– Make the diverse organisms and entities, both public and private, aware of the knowledge and issues of this field of study and advise them when required.
– Boost the mutual understanding between university and the rest of society, and especially public and non-profit organisms and entities.
– Ensure the proper qualification of future professionals and the improvement in the instruction of the Public and Non-Profit Marketing.
– Build relations with other national and international entities committed to comparable objectives, and especially, with other scientific associations.
– Foster society’s interest in the Public and Non-Profit research.
– Cooperate with the media for disseminating the various aspects related to the Public and Non-Profit Marketing field of study.
– Focus on all those aims adopted by the General Assembly.
8. IAPNM is an academic and scientific association, thus there are no minimum requirements referring age, gender, nationality, education or profession. IAPNM reserves the right to refuse you as a member listing in the IAPNM Directory, if IAPNM deems you to be contrary to the interest of IAPNM, and its members in general.
9. IAPNM membership fees are based on an annual rate and can be renewed each year. The rate is available on IAPNM website.
10. IAPNM membership runs for 12 months on a rolling basis and is renewed automatically for another year, unless resignation in writing is received before the end of the term.
11. IAPNM membership is personal, based upon the individual member’s applications and not transferable.
12. As an IAPNM member, you agree to accept, be bound by and comply with the IAPNM Terms and Conditions.
13. IAPNM membership requests must be notified either by fax, mail or email.
14. Fees can be paid by bank transfer, direct debit, or online through credit card, using VISA or Mastercard. IAPNM accept payments in EUR. Bank transfer payments must include an invoice reference number or registration code reference. Bank charges must be paid by the member. IAPNM guarantees a secure online transaction operated by Santander Bank.
15. IAPNM reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond IAPNM’s reasonable control. IAPNM will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages participants may suffer on account of any alteration or cancellation. Participants and guests are advised to arrange adequate travel and health insurance prior to the event. Please note that your registration will not be final until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
16. To register for an IAPNM event, you must agree to IAPNM’s Terms and Conditions.
17. When using IAPNM website, or any of its services (offline or online), it may be necessary to collect your personal and navigation data in order to tailor these services to your needs and expectations. In this sense, surveys, forms and cookies are systematically run.
18. Concretely, IAPNM uses your data:
– To manage your application of membership and other related requests, administrative processes, invoicing, etc.
– To send you newsletters.
– To improve our association and the website ‘https://www.aimpn.org/’.
19. With the intent to fulfill these goals mentioned above, IAPNM shares your data with these third parties:
– Services providers.
– Technology providers.
20. IAPNM is committed to respect the confidentiality of your data. IAPNM advises that the personal details of its members are processed according to the current laws:
– Ley Orgánica 15/1999, Protección de Datos (December 13th).
– Real Decreto 1720/2007, Reglamento de Protección de Datos de Carácter personal (December 21st).
21. IAPNM informs you about your right to submit a claim to the control authority on the subject of personal data protection, which is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (https://www.aepd.es/es).
Delivery and cancellation policies
22. Once the registration is formalized and the payment verified, a confirmation notification will be send by e-mail with the period of membership to the association, which may be renewed annually.
23. Once the annual fee has been paid, no cancellations or refunds will be accepted.